So you've started weaning but are not sure your baby is eating the right amount?
And what about milk feeds?
How do these now fit in?
Are you always guessing and worry you might not be doing the best you can for your baby?
What if instead you could....
- Understand how much food and milk your baby needs
- Have a checklist to ensure your baby get the best nutrition
- Learn the ultimate routine for weaning your baby successfully
- Relax & feel like the worlds best parent and enjoy your baby's weaning journey
Get your FREE guide and learn to 'grow your own' superhero!
I’m Sarah Almond Bushell an award winning Registered Dietitian, Children’s Nutritionist & Weaning Expert. I advise families like you about food, nutrition and feeding so that you can do the best you can to nourish your baby, child or teenager.
What do I do?
- I specialise in 1:1 personal consultations, either in my Eastbourne clinic, the comfort of your own home if you live in South East England or virtually online for those further afield. I give nutrition advice, taking into account your child's developmental stage and family feeding preferences in order to tailor a nutrition plan specifically for your child and family circumstances.
How can I help you?
- I can help you and your child in achieving their goals, supporting you with practical, day-to-day strategies to address challenges. I offer personal shopping experiences where I can guide you through your weekly food shop. I liaise with medical colleagues such as your GP’s to obtain prescriptions if needed. I have no waiting list and can usually arrange an appointment within a week or two of you getting in touch.
Why choose me?
- I have nearly 20 years of experience working with children, Mums and Dads, and all of my work is based on the most up to date science and nutrition research. I’m registered with the HCPC as a Dietitian. Click here to find out why you should choose a Registered Dietitian as your preferred nutrition professional.