Inspired by biscuit week in last night's Bake Off?
Can biscuits really be healthy though?
Try this recipe I've created which is packed with fibre, B vitamins, slow release carbs and heart healthy oils....and it goes without saying....I've managed to squeeze a bit of fruit in there too!!
Ingredients (makes 24)
90g wholemeal flour
1tsp vanilla extract
80ml rapeseed oil
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 apple, grated (I chose a pink lady)
1. Line your baking trays with baking paper
2. Preheat the oven to 190C.
3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Drop teaspoons of mixture onto the baking tray
5. Bake for 15 minutes or till golden.